Sunday 26 May 2013

Eucheria Anunobi On Her Birthday said I’m Humbled To Be A Worker In The Vineyard

It’s Sanitation today, Police arrested me, i fought it out though, drove me down to Area F but they left me, just got home now, fones were inside the car i borrowed to travel. I am fine now bros!

Eucheria Anunobi’s Birthday: I’m Humbled To Be A Worker In The Vineyard
Can somebody shout Halleluiah! It’s indeed another year for the beautiful woman, Ms. Eucheria Anunobi, the Nollywood actress turned evangelist added a year today and she is appreciating God for sparing her life.

This is what she posted on her Facebook Timeline; “I thank God for the privilege of another birthday and am most especially humbled to be a worker in the vineyard of the Most High God. I want to use this opportunity to ask my fellow Nigerians to let peace reign by embracing the watch words: LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF and BE THY BROTHERS KEEPER. All the killings and fighting is only a ploy of the devil to waste our man-power and to hinder our nation from progressive development. Let’s live in peace in the beauty of our multiplicity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment