Monday 27 May 2013

Yvonne Nwosu:i Never Dated Nigerian rapper Ice Prince

Yvonne Nwosu says she never dated Nigerian rapper Ice Prince. The fashion designer revealed this in an interview with Punch, insisting she’s just good friends with the rapper. ‘Ice Prince is just my friend. It has always been that way. It does not matter if I put up pictures. I could put up pictures of anybody. I never said anything, next minute people were saying I’m dating him. I never said anything. I don’t have a boyfriend, he is just my friend’, she says. When asked why she never openly debunked the rumours, she said, ‘Me? You think I have time for Lagos? You think I want to go out there and talk? I don’t have time. I have better things to do, I’ll not go on Twitter and say it’s a lie. Say whatever you want to say, it is my life. I don’t do that’. While the two were supposedly dating, Yvonne had posted different photos on instagram of the couple which suggested their involvement, one of which was the famous bedroom photo with the caption ‘Ain’t nobody’s business’ You made it our business posting the photos on instagram and now were are sorry if we don’t believe you Yvonne…say something else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment